Here’s something totally off topic from any type of bath or beauty items, but definitely something everyone can relate too; food! Tonight I just cooked up one hella good dinner and I wanted to share the recipe of what I like to call “Cheesy Rice Bombs”. These crispy, cheesy, balls make the perfect side dish companion to any type of meat. Although chicken would have been just as amazing with these I choose to go with some bbq pork chops 🤤 *drool*.
Cheesy Rice Bombs
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice (I’m sure you can use most kinds, I used Uncle Bens brown rice)
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Shake and Bake Mix (I used crispy Italian)
- Cheese Cubes
- Seasoning (I used a mix of salt, pepper, and paprika)
- Olive Oil (or any frying oil of choice)
- Cook rice and let cool down.
- Combine rice, shredded cheese, and 1 egg in a bowl.
- Grab a 1/4 cup size of the mixture and form a ball around a piece of cube cheese.
- whisk the last egg and dip the rice balls in the egg mixture and coat in shake and bake mix
- Use the oil in the frying pan to fry the rice balls until crispy and golden.